Join the Gaming Industry's Premier Media House Team!
All In – the world's leading gaming lifestyle brand – is growing. At the heart of every All In team member are our core values of:
- Deliver unexpected awesome
- Respect the game
- Live big
- Pursue excellence
- Leverage technology
- Pay it forward
First and foremost any candidate must align themselves with these core values. With the fast paced and dynamic nature of the business our strength is in our team's ability to operate from the same foundational beliefs.
If this sounds like you, we've got the following positions open in Scottsdale, AZ:
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Digital Content Editor & Copywriter
Creates, modifies, analyzes, designs, tests and implements website content.
Ensures that content complies with organizational standards and supports business objectives.
Participates in quality assurance testing and monitors automated tools to maintain and improve quality standards.
Basic image manipulation (cropping, resizing, overlaying text, etc.)
Eye for detail, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
Knack for writing attention grabbing headlines and calls-to-action that convert
Working knowledge of web best practices including SEO and user experience.
Experience with web content management systems and editorial workflows.
Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with contributors, designers and webmasters.
Online Community Manager
Working under the Marketing Director, you will be the strategic and executional lead when it comes to our existing key programs designed to increase awareness within our target gaming verticals. Throughout the entire company this is ultimately measured by increased web and mobile traffic to our primary web property – AllInMag.com – as well as our social channels – Twitter, Facebook & YouTube and Google+.
Key Programs & Responsibilities
All In has recently rebranded itself to move from an only poker focus and into the eSports and fantasy sports verticals. The brand must now accelerate itself in 2015 as a lifestyle brand in all three verticals and the general
The Online Community Manager would be leading the following initiatives:
1. Event programming and partnerships
The foundation of any true lifestyle brand is its event and social programming. This past Super Bowl All In set the bar with events throwing an epic 3-day event in Scottsdale. We must continue that momentum in a strategic way hitting key events with our target verticals through a combination of brand activations and ongoing brand awareness campaigns.
All In is a startup in many ways, so how we execute these events must be strategic through brand partnerships and creative thinking. We do not have the resources of a Maxim or ESPN (yet!) but we are very much perceived in that tier within our respective verticals.
Our goal is to execute 8-12 events in our first year spread evenly across the top social and competitive events in eSports, fantasy sports and poker.
IN is the customer loyalty and membership program designed to create an authentic and passionate community for those engaged with the All In brand. The program is in its infancy and the role of the Online Community Manager will be to take the strategic plan that has been developed and execute IN for 2015-2016.
A huge part of IN is the gamification and digital integration with the software Social Core. Existing knowledge of this platform or the ability to ramp up quickly with a deep social community software is a must.
3. Brand stewardship across content channels
Seeing All In’s core product is lifestyle content, the Online Community Manager will work closely with all departments to ensure the brand is being represented consistently throughout all mediums. This would include, but not be limited to, finalizing key personas for the media and production team to narrow in on, developing and executing social media content strategies, working with the Marketing Director on advertising campaign messaging and creative ideas and ensuring brand continuity visually and verbally.
4. New program development
All In is a dynamic and growing brand. The final responsibility will be to identify and develop new programs as opportunities arise. Success does not lie in exclusively managing the known but successfully adapting to the future unknown.
Key Skills and Experience
- 2-4 years experience managing and working within a B2C national or international brand
- Direct experience in one of our key verticals poker, eSports or fantasy sports
- Highly proficient in developing and executing social and digital marketing campaigns
- Community building mindset
- Analytically focused – ability to quantify and measure branding investments
- Can manage and work with teams remotely
- Event planning and execution experience
Advertising Sales Representatives– Inside Sales
The Advertising Sales staff is responsible for continued increase in advertising revenues through new business development, as well as offering superior customer service with ongoing customers. Be part of a successful team in a fun environment. You will be responsible for selling both print and digital ads for our magazine and website. This is an onsite sales position at our Scottsdale office. It will require a great deal of cold-calling, follow-up and research to get to the decision makers at the target companies. You will not have a “book” to work from, rather target companies and you will need to initiate the information and contact. This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week, with a base salary and high commission potential.
Key Skills and Experience
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills
- Must have the innate desire to succeed
- Must have an outgoing and assertive personality
- Required to find leads through competitive media
- Computer skills are necessary to manage your accounts
- Must work well in a team environment
- Sales experience not necessary, but desirable (or at least customer service experience) Must demonstrate that you can sell and provide superior customer service
- Must be detail-oriented (spelling, grammar, proofreading)
- Must be very organized
Creative Director Summary: The creative director is charged with determining the best ways for us to visually represent our company’s identity online. It’s very much a people-oriented job, involving development of high-level concepts for design projects. It also involves working with internal and external clients, pitching designs, and understanding client needs. At times, we require you to develop visual designs, and at other times, the Creative Director will be responsible for recruiting and managing third party design firms as well as internal design resources.
- Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion
- Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brand strategy
- Establish creative direction for the entire line of online services and programs
- Supervise and inspire the creative team of vendor partners; generate multiple concepts for a campaign or project
- Work with the account team, strategy team, and copywriters to develop concepts and present to management
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals
- Manage team members
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects
Key Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Fine Arts or related field or equivalent visual design and management experience required; graduate degree preferred
- At least 4 years management experience working with large-scale web sites, e-marketing, and advertising
- Must possess a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web; must understand Flash and have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative motion graphics solutions
- A strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process
- Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion. Apply best practices in user interface and interactive design, including image optimization and site mapping
- Experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Flash
- Experience with Adobe AfterEffects & video editing (a plus) needed for this position
- Knowledge of HTML, DHTML CSS, Actionscript & Drupal
- Ability to make evaluative judgments
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
- Passion, Integrity, and Energy!