Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) provides recourse to copyright owners who believe that their rights under the United States Copyright Act have been infringed by acts of third parties over the Internet.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied, reproduced, displayed, duplicated, performed, distributed, or otherwise infringed without your authorization and is available on ALL IN media house’s website in a way that may constitute copyright infringement, you may provide notice of your claim to ALL IN. For your notice to be effective, it must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit ALL IN to contact you, such as a postal address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send notice to:
ALL IN Media House, LLC
Attn: Intellectual Property Department
7077 E. Marilyn Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
If your user content or other information has been affected by reason of a notification under the DMCA, you may make a counter-notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA. You will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that your user content or your activity is not infringing the copyrights of others. When we receive a counter-notification, we may reinstate the material in question.
To file a counter-notification with us, you must provide us with a written communication sent to us identified above that sets forth the following items:
- An identification of the URLs or other unique identifying information of material that ALL IN has removed or to which ALL IN has disabled access;
- Your name, address, telephone number, email address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or Maricopa County, Arizona if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under the DMCA or an agent of such person;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that content at issue was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Please send notice to the address listed above.